If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
If atmosphere of earth is not present, then the earth will become extremely cold since there will be no absorption of heat radiations to keep the temperature of earth balanced.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is heat
- why black coloured umbrella is preffered in the hot sun
- a hot utensil kept away from flame cools down by transferring heat to surrounding . name the process of her transfer involved
- Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- why do icebox have double wall?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- What is radiation?
- A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number