if aroma of food is at medium or moderate level will we be able to smell it from distance?
Asked by Sunny | 13th May, 2017, 11:11: AM
in case of food which is at moderate or medium level,the rate of evaporation from the food is very low due to its low temperature.
So, to get the smell of the food, we will have to go near it.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 13th May, 2017, 06:53: PM
- Which gas forms the liquid first as the air is cooled?
- What is plasma
- How latent heat of fusion is better than latent heat or vaporization
- what is mATTER
- cell is larger or a particle of matter
- what is the 4th form of state of matter?
- what is diffusion
- What do you mean by Brownian movement why does it take place?
- Activity on Matter is made up of tiny particles
- Explain the interconversion of three state of matter
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number