If and are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f(x)=x2-p(x+1)-c , show that (+1)(+1)=1-c
Asked by yadnya patil | 2nd Jun, 2014, 10:46: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 2nd Jun, 2014, 11:35: AM
- Draw a graph of a polynomial -3x2 + 2x – 1 and observe the shapeof the curve when coefficient of x2 is negative.
- What is polynomials
- what's polynomial zeros
- what is a polynomial of degree 0
- Match the following
- if the sum of the zeroes of the equation 1/x+a + 1/x+b = 1/c is 0 then the product of zeroes of the equation is?
- How to find the zeros of x2-2x-8
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomial : 1)4s² -4s+1 2)6x²-3-7x 3)4u²+8u 4)3x²-x-4
- if and -12 are the sum and product find the quadratic polynomial and also find the zeroes
- Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, sum of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time and product of its zeroes as 4, -9, -17 respectively.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number