If an object travels in a circular path of radius R with constant angular speed . Find its displacement after time t.
Asked by a.behera67 | 22nd Oct, 2015, 07:25: PM
The angular speed of the object is ω.
Now, in circular motion angular speed is defined as the rate of change of angular displacement θ.
Hence, we have .
Now, by completing one full circle the displacement of object will be 2π
This displacement will take a time equal to time period T.
So, the displacement in time t will be
Hence, the displacement of object after time t is ωt.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 24th Oct, 2015, 02:17: PM
- a body goes from a to b with a velocity of 20ms and come back from b to a the average velocity of 30ms the average velocity of the body during the whole journey is
- what is vector quantities
- ar Covers 50km in 15 mins and then covers 65km in next 15 mins. calculate it's average speed
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number