If an object travels in a circular path of radius R with constant angular speed . Find its displacement after time t.
Asked by a.behera67 | 22nd Oct, 2015, 07:25: PM
The angular speed of the object is ω.
Now, in circular motion angular speed is defined as the rate of change of angular displacement θ.
Hence, we have .
Now, by completing one full circle the displacement of object will be 2π
This displacement will take a time equal to time period T.
So, the displacement in time t will be
Hence, the displacement of object after time t is ωt.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 24th Oct, 2015, 02:17: PM
- define velocity
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
- a body travels along a circular path of radius 70 me after travelling half a revolution in 20 seconds find the average speed and average velocity
- an object level 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre into second calculate average speed of the object
- A body is moving with a velocity of 10 m/s .if the motion is uniform what will be the velocity after 10s
- an aeroplane files 200km with a uniform speed of 300 km per hour and then another 200km with a uniform speed of 240 km per hour calculate the average speed of aeroplane
- Two trains A and B start moving at the same time. The distance travelled by them in given intervals of time are given below. Plot the Distance- time graph for the motion of two trains. State which train has uniform motion and which train has non- Uniform motion. Also Plot Speed- time graph after calculating the speed of the two trains at different time intervals.
- The distance between Delhi and Agra is 200 km A train travels the first hundred kilometres at a speed of 50 km per hour how fast must the train travel the next hundred kilometres so as to average 70 km per hour for the whole journey In this why can't we use the formula Average speed = initial speed + final speed / 2
- A bus travels first 20 km in 1h, next 20 km in half an hour and next 20 km in 1h. Calculate the average speed of the bus
- An object moves on a circular path and it's centre is taken as the reference point. As compared to the reference point what can we say about- A) The position of the moving object. B) The director the moving object. Give reasons too.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number