IF AN ISOCELES TRIANGLE ABC IN WHICH AB=AC=6CMIS INSCRIBED IUN THE CIRCLE OF RADIUS 9CM.FIND THE AREA OF THE CIRCLE
Asked by shabnakader | 7th Oct, 2017, 11:04: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 27th Dec, 2017, 05:26: PM
- A bicycle wheel makes 5000 revolutions in moving 11km. Find diameter of wheel?
- A triangle has side lengts 2,3,4. a tangent is drawn to the incircle parallel to side 2cm cutting the other two sides at M and N .Find the lenght MN.
- Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area. Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins.
- A semicircular protractor's diqmeter is 14 .find its perimeter
- A road 7 m wide surrounds a circular park whose circumference is 352 m. Find the area of the road.
- In the given figure, PS is the diameter of a circle of length 6 cm. Q and R are the points on the diameter such that PQ, QR and RS are equal. Semicircles are drawn with PQ and QS as diameters. Find the perimeter of the shaded portion.
- The boundary of the shaded portion in the given diagram consists of four half circles and two quarter circles. Find the area of the shaded region and length of the boundary, if OA = OB = OC = OD = 14 cm.
- In the given figure, find the area of the shaded region, where ABCD is a square of side is 14 cm. APD and BPC are semi-circles.
- From each corner of a square of side 4 cm a quadrant of a circle of radius 1 cm is cut and also a circle of diameter 2 cm is cut. Find the area of the remaining portion of the square.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number