If an atom has 1electron & 1proton,will it carry a charge or not? Why?
Asked by Nishal | 2nd Apr, 2008, 05:21: PM
If an atom has one electron and one proton it would not carry any charge and would be neutral.The charge carried by a single electron would be equal and opposite to thecharge carried by a single proton leading to zero charge on the atom as a whole.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:50: PM
- are atoms so small
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number