If alpha and beta are zeroes of the quadratic polynomial p(x)=6x²+x-1, then find the value of alpha/beta+beta/alpha+2×(1/alpha+1/beta)+3alpha×beta
Asked by mkmishra101 | 13th Jun, 2016, 02:56: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 13th Jun, 2016, 05:03: PM
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomials and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients. x^2-3x-10
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial n2+3x-10, and verify the relation between the zeros and its coefficients.
- Maths Class 10th Polynomials.
- if x and b are the roots of the polynomial f(x)=x2
- please answer quickly
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of P(x)=2*2+5x-6,then find the value of 1/alpha + 1/beta
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number