If a vectors = 2 i – 4 j + 5 k then find value of lamda so that lamda times a (vector) may be a unit vector
i j and k are unit vector/axis
Asked by haroonrashidgkp | 23rd Oct, 2018, 07:06: PM
Answered by Ram Singh | 28th Oct, 2018, 01:06: PM
- Please help me with this question
- Find the distance between the point A(– 1, 2, 3) and B(1, – 1, – 3).
- Find the vector joining the points P(– 2, – 3, 4) and Q(3, 2, 5) directed from P to Q. Also find the distance between the points.
- If , then find the value of
- Find the position vector of mid-point of joining the points (6, – 2, 3) and (4, 2, –5).
- If P, Q and R have position vectors (0, 0, 2), (2, 0, 0) and (0, 1, 0). Show that is an isosceles.
- The position vectors of A, B and C are and . Prove that A, B and C are collinear.
- Letbe the position vectors of the vertices A, B and C respectively of a triangle ABC. If G is the centroid of triangle ABC, then prove that
- Let are the position vectors of three points A, B and C. There exists non-zero scalars x, y & z, such that and x + y + z = 0, then show that A, B and C are collinear.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number