If a shopkeeper has some non lablled drinks and three coustomer come are ask for a drink. the first customer want an acidic drink , then the second customer wants basic drink and the thrid wants neutral drink then what would the shopkeeper do?
Asked by vnykgupta | 24th May, 2015, 07:31: PM
The shopkeeper should test all the three drinks with a litmus paper.
- The blue litmus paper will turn red in acidic drink.
- The red litmus paper will turn blue in basic drink.
- The red and blue litmus papers will have no effect on neutral drink.
So in this way the first customer will be served with an acidic drink, the second customer with a basic drink and finally the third customer with a neutral drink as per their choices.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 24th May, 2015, 10:00: PM
- What is salt
- Why does a curry stain turn red when it is washed with a detergent
- How are acid and bases chemically different
- Difference between basic substances and bases substances
- Which subs tance di not change colour with acid &bases
- diffrence between base and alkali
- Can we eat acids and bases???
- acid meaning
- 1.oneway of preparing acid is dissolving ------------------------- in water
- what is acid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number