If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
Asked by lekhakarthikeyan | 27th Dec, 2018, 02:26: AM
Answered by Arun | 27th Dec, 2018, 09:13: AM
- plz solve
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number