if a body having mass 10 kg is placed on a surface whose area hundred msq calculate the presure exerted by it on the surface
Asked by harshakabra12 | 21st Sep, 2015, 08:18: PM
mass, m = 10 kg
area, A = 100 m2
Pressure, P = force / area
P = mg/A
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 22nd Sep, 2015, 10:25: AM
- 5 applications on atmospheric pressure
- State the characteristics of liquid pressure?
- A nail has 2metre square at one end,1/100m^2 and at the other end. a force of 1000g. weight is applied on the first end calculate the pressure avthing on the wall? Value of g=10m/sec^2
- How vaccum can be created on Earth
- why does a truck have more wheels
- Why does sponge float but rubber block sinks?
- difference between force and pressure
- 1 Pascal
- how we can reduce the pressure exerted by the liqiuds on the container ?show it by some practical experiment
- wooden planks are kept under railway trucks.why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number