If a ball or a wheel is made to slide down an inclined plane, what kind of motion can it exhibit?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Aug, 2014, 01:15: PM
It has both translational and rotational motion simultaneously.
Answered by | 4th Aug, 2014, 03:15: PM
- what is centre of mass??
- What do you understand by a rigid body?
- Give four examples of a rigid body in pure rotation?
- Is it necessary that there should be mass at the centre of mass of a system?
- What will be the position of centre of mass in case of a plane lamina of the shape of a rectangle?
- What is the centre of mass of a rigid body?
- Describe the significance of the concept of centre of mass.
- Describe briefly translatory and rotatory motion of a rigid body.
- What do you mean by rolling and precessional motion of a rigid body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number