if a,b (b>a)be the diametres of 2 cocentric circles and c be a chord of acircle which is tangent to the other circle, prove that a2=c2+b2
Asked by richaverma914 | 6th Jan, 2016, 01:30: PM
Answered by satyajit samal | 7th Jan, 2016, 12:20: PM
- A tangent PQ at a point P on a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point such that OQ=13cm. Find the length of PQ.
- Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. *
- The length of a tangent from a point A at distance 5 cm from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. The radius of the circle is
- From any point on the common chord of two intersecting circles, tangents be drawn to thecircles, prove that they are equal.
- please answer these questions
- A tangent PA is drawn fron an external point P to a circle of radius 3 cm such that the distance of the point P from O is 6cm.Find yhe value of.
- Draw two concentric circles of radio 3 cm and 5 cm . Taking a point on the outer circle , construct the pair of tangents to the inner circle.
- Two circles touch each other externally at O. Prove that the common tangent at O bisects the other two common tangent segments PQ and RS.
- Two concentric circles are given. Prove that all chords of the circle with the larger radius which touch the circle with the smaller radius are congruent.
- What is the difference between a tangent and a secant?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number