If 3 sin A = 4 cos A, find the value of sin A and cos A.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Sep, 2017, 01:49: PM
Answered by | 6th Sep, 2017, 03:49: PM
- Sec 41 Sin 49 Cosec 41-Tan 20 Tan 60 Tan 70-
- Find the value of sin 31π/3
- If sin A =1/2, then find the other trigonometric ratios
- plzz solve this....as soon as possible..mam/sir
- What is the value of (cos267° - sin23°)?
- If sinA+sin^2+sin^3=1 prove that cos^6A-4cos^4A+8cos^2A=4 Please answer in a simpler way than the book
- If tan A=4/8.Find cosA+sinA
- tan theta plus sec theta minus one /tan theta minus sec theta pluc one =1 + cos theta / cos theta
- answer of this question wid step wise explanation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number