If 26% of a number is 65, find the number.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Let the required number be x. Then,
26% of x = 65
Hence, the required number is 250.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Express the following fractions as percentage: i) ii) iii)
- Express the following fractions as percentage: (i) (ii) (iii)
- Which is the largest among the following:
- If 26% of a number is 65, find the number.
- Convert the decimal number 0.04 into percentage.
- In a class of 20 students, 5 are boys. Find the percentage of girls in the class.
- Convert the following with base 100: (i) 23 out of 50 (ii) 14 out of 25
- Convert the following percentages into fractions: (i) 36% (ii) 14 %
- Convert the following percentage to decimal: (i) 15% (ii) 34% (iii) 8%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number