If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
Asked by gspublicschool | 22nd Oct, 2019, 10:00: AM
1 g of carbon contains x atoms ......... (1)
1 mole of carbon = gram molecular mass of carbon = 12 gms
i.e., 12 gms of Carbon = 1 mole
From (1) and (2) we get,
As given we have to find out the number of atoms in 1 gm of Mg,
1 mole of Mg = 24 gm ..... ( mass no. of Mg = 24)
In order to find the number of atoms of Mg in 1 g, lets solve (2) and (3)
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Oct, 2019, 04:29: PM
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number