If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
Asked by gspublicschool | 22nd Oct, 2019, 10:00: AM
1 g of carbon contains x atoms ......... (1)
1 mole of carbon = gram molecular mass of carbon = 12 gms
i.e., 12 gms of Carbon = 1 mole
From (1) and (2) we get,
As given we have to find out the number of atoms in 1 gm of Mg,
1 mole of Mg = 24 gm ..... ( mass no. of Mg = 24)
In order to find the number of atoms of Mg in 1 g, lets solve (2) and (3)
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Oct, 2019, 04:29: PM
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
- 8 gram NaOH ne pani ma ogali 250 mili dravan banavama avyu che.aa dravan ne 500 mili banavva pani umeri mand karvama ave che.aa mand dravan ma NaOH na mol ane molarity ketly hase?
- Calculate the molality of the solution containing 49g of H2so4 & 500g of the solvent
- Calculator the amount of water produced by the combustion of 16g of hydrogen
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number