Identify the shape of the objects:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The shape of the objects are:
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is the difference between a cube and a cuboid?
- We have a really good box to store things in.It's acuboidthat is12 cm long, 8 cm wide and 10 cm high. What is the smallest cuboid that you can put in the box so that you cannot fit another of the same kind in the box?
- Identify the shapes and write the number of faces and vertices. (i) (ii)
- Count the number of cubes in the figure:
- How many edges and vertices do the following objects have: (i) (ii)
- How many unit cubes should be added to get a cuboid of dimension 5 x 5 x 3?
- Each corner of a cube is cut off, leaving a triangular face at each corner and an octagonal face in place of each face of the original cube. How many vertices and faces will the new polyhedron have?
- How many units cubes are needed to make a cuboid of dimensions (3 × 4 × 3) units.
- Name three examples from everyday life of cuboid and cubes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number