Identify the nouns and state their types.
Rita organised a party to celebrate the golden jubilee of her parents’ wedding.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2015, 12:45: PM
Rita - Proper noun
Party, jubilee, parents, wedding - Common nouns
Answered by | 13th May, 2015, 02:45: PM
- Give some collective nouns
- definition of noun with example
- noun definition with example
- Identify the nouns and state their types. The batter used to make the cake did not have all the ingredients.
- Identify the type of the underlined noun. The juice we had yesterday was too sweet for my liking.
- Identify the nouns and state their types. The army was held responsible for the country’s humiliating defeat.
- Identify the nouns and state their types. The friendship between the boys was stronger than any other bond.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number