Identify the following:
- Protein which enables glucose to transport into cells
- Intercellular ground substance
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Jun, 2016, 06:05: AM
- Protein which enables glucose to transport into cells - GLUT-4
- Intercellular ground substance - Collagen
Answered by | 6th Jun, 2016, 08:05: AM
- What are proteins?
- How many amino acids exist in the biosphere?
- Give any two examples of amino acids.
- Define a homopolymer.
- Name the most abundant protein found in the animal world.
- Expand the term RuBisCO.
- Name the protein which is most abundantly found in the biosphere.
- When is a protein structure called a tertiary structure?
- State the functions of proteins.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number