Identify like terms in the followings:
-xy2, -7yx2, -6x2z2, - 18z2x2, 3x2y, 2xy2
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Jan, 2018, 11:47: AM
-xy2 and 2xy2 are like terms.
-7yx2 and 3x2y are like terms.
-6x2z2 and -18z2x2 are like terms.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2018, 01:47: PM
- what is algebraic expression
- using identities (formulae),evaluate:78×82
- divide 39x⁴ by √13x²
- solve the question no.7 in detail please
- Write the following in exponent form: (i) -5 a a a b b b b (ii) -2 3 3 a a b b b c
- Write the following in product form: (i) (3q)5 (ii) 3q5 (iii) 35q
- Write down the terms in the following expression: (i) -2x2y + 5xy + y3 - 7 (ii) -9xy + 5x2y - 3
- Find the coefficient of x in each of the following: (i) (2 - z)x (ii) z3x + 2y (iii) z3y + 2x (iv) x3y + 2xy + 1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number