I will have to make 5 herbarium sheets for my project on different types of inflorescence.Kindly suggest some flowers which are available now and would be suitable for my project.
Asked by manasd | 5th Jun, 2015, 12:19: PM
The five types of inflorescence that you can use for your herbarium, which will be easily available now are:
Black mustard or Orchids : Raceme inflorescence
Sunflower or Chrysanthemum : Capitulum inflorescence
Onion or Parsley : Umbel inflorescence
Grass (garden grass) : Spike and Spikelet inflorescence
Indian nettle : Catkin inflorescence
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 5th Jun, 2015, 04:41: PM
- What is the difference between dorsoventral and isobilateral leaf
- What is meant by acropetal and basipetal order?
- Define stem.
- What are nodes and internodes?
- Name the plants whose stems are modified to store food.
- State the function of stem tendrils.
- What are thorns? Give one example of a plant in which thorns are found.
- Define leaf.
- Name the meristem from which leaves originate.
- State the three parts of a typical leaf.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number