(i) What is the purpose of scouring of the sheared skin obtained from sheeps?
(ii) How is it done?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(i) Scouring of sheared skin with hair is done to remove grease, dust and dirt from the hair.
(ii) It is done by thoroughly washing the sheared skin and hair in soap solution to remove all the dirt. It can be done by both hands and machines.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is the process of wool
- what is the chemical natural wool
- How is wool obtained
- why do you think a cotton garment cannot keep us warm in winter as a woollen as a woollen sweater does?
- Acrylic is synthetic fibre why?
- What are burrs?
- SOLVE THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE. THANKS
- Which regions are the leading producers of yak wool and angora wool?
- What is done after dyeing of fibre in various colours during the process of making wool?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number