(i) What is the importance of the presence of bristles in the earthworm's body?
(ii) Briefly describe the movement pattern of a snail.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Jun, 2016, 04:58: PM
(i) Bristles are tiny hair like projections which help the earthworms body to get a good grip on the ground, which eventually helps in its movement.
(ii) Snail move around with the help of a muscular structure called foot. The gradual movement of the snail body involves the expansion and contraction of the muscles of the foot.
Answered by | 14th Jun, 2016, 06:58: PM
- why ostrich cannot fly since they have wings
- what is the breathing organ of snakes
- why do cockroaches die lying on their back?
- (i) Which part of the earthworm's body help in its movement?(ii) Mention any two important functions of the backbone.
- What is the round structure shown in the given image? Explain briefly.
- Describe the body structure of a cockroach.
- Name an animal which moves by lengthening and shortening its body segments alternately.
- Which of the following has an endoskeleton and which has an exoskeleton? Cockroach, Humans
- Explain how an earthworm moves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number