I want to know the difference between meosis 1 and meosis 2 cell division.
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 11:27: PM
Differences between Meiosis I and Meiosis II:
1. Reductional division
1. Equational division
2. Number of chromosomes is reduced to half
2. Number of chromosomes remains same
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 06:00: PM
- how many types of meiosis are present based on meiocyte?
- explain the various phases of meiosis I division with diagram
- how are chromosomes bivalents during meiosis and not during mitosis when the dna replication takes place only once in both?
- differenitiate between meioytes and gametes with respect to chromosome number
- DNA content in g1 phase is 30 pgm What is the DNA content of products of meiosis 2
- Define meiosis.
- State the significance of fertilisation.
- What are recombination nodules?
- Define bivalents.
- Define crossing over.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number