I want to know that the resistance affect the cuurent. Is it also affect the potential difference?
Asked by Raminder Singh | 16th May, 2014, 05:45: AM
Resistance is the opposition to the flow of current. Hence, resistance affects the current.
Potential difference is provided by the battery or cell connected in circuit.
Even if the resistance changes the potential difference remains same as the current through resistor also changes.
Hence, resistance affects current but not potential difference.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 16th May, 2014, 10:48: AM
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is electric current
- what is static electricity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number