i want to know about some general info on delta i.e. in triangle like shape
Asked by patidarshm | 2nd Jun, 2015, 09:18: PM
Delta symbol(Δ) indicates "change in any quantity".
For example: Δt indicates the amount of change in variable t (time).
Δx indicates the change in variable x, it can also be written as the difference between the vaue of x at two points.
i.e. Δx =x2-x1
where x1 and x2 are values of x at two points
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 3rd Jun, 2015, 08:56: AM
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
- find angle between P vector and Q vector if resultant is given by R^2=P^2+Q^2.
- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number