i want to know about some general info on delta i.e. in triangle like shape
Asked by patidarshm | 2nd Jun, 2015, 09:18: PM
Delta symbol(Δ) indicates "change in any quantity".
For example: Δt indicates the amount of change in variable t (time).
Δx indicates the change in variable x, it can also be written as the difference between the vaue of x at two points.
i.e. Δx =x2-x1
where x1 and x2 are values of x at two points
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 3rd Jun, 2015, 08:56: AM
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
- find angle between A= 3i+4j and B=12i+5j
- At what angle do the two vectors of magnitude A+B and A-B act so that their resultant is
- Two forces have magnitude in the ratio 5 : 12. If the angle between them is 90o , they give the resultant of magnitude 26 N. Find the magnitude of resultant force if the angle between them is changed to 120o .
- If one of the rectangular components of a velocity of 36 m/s has magnitude 26 m/s, then what is the magnitude of other rectangular component of velocity?
- On the airport, the sun shines just over the head. When the aeroplane takes off at an angle 23o to horizontal, the shadow moves along the track with velocity 240 km/hr. Find the velocity with which the aeroplane moves away from the earth. (Take tan 23o = 5/12)
- Find the unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors given below.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number