i want the descriptions of all bio geo chemicals
Asked by aakash | 11th Mar, 2008, 06:30: PM
You can click on Biogeochemical Cycles to access detailed descriptions of the cycles.
Answered by | 12th Dec, 2017, 05:16: PM
- What is atmospheric nitrogen fixation?How does it occur?
- what is meant by reuse
- why does not the level of co2 in the atmosphere increase
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number