I want make a model:3d structure of nacl and simple cube tetrahedral and octahedral void how to make 3d model of this I m in confusion that which diagram is best to make
file: brief explanations about type of solid structure details of nacl,cscl,zns,cafe, antifluoride with diagram
so please tell me fast I start making a model and also tell that which materials should be use for making a model
Asked by Seema Jain | 31st May, 2015, 03:34: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.
Solution for your first query,
You can make 4 x 4 x 4 model of NaCl as given below:
Answered by Arvind Diwale
| 2nd Jun, 2015,
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 2nd Jun, 2015, 09:19: PM
- explain please
- pls solve sir
- How many types of 3dimensions are there in a lattice please define.
- sir in types of unit cell we studied it can be of 4 types i.e primitive, face centred, body centred and end centred, but while studing 3D close packing it was told that it can be of 3 types i,e. simple(primitive) cubic unit cell, hcp and ccp. but i am not able to understand that hcp is a type of unit cell or it is one of the 7 crystal system or somthing else?and if it is type of unit cell then why it is not taught under the topic types of unit cell. and if it is a crystal system then what about the rest 6 crystal system, then why rest 6 crystal system does not comes under 3 dimensional close packing?
- In a cubic lattice A atoms having FCC arrangement B atoms are at body centers and C atoms are at alternate edge centers . The formula of the unit cell will be ;
- The number of c4 and c3- axes in a cubic crystal lattice are x and y respectively the value of x+y= a] 2 b] 7
- Hexagonal close packing and cubic close packing
- Analysis shows that nickel oxide has the formula ni 0.98 o1.00. What fractions of nickel exist as ni 2+ and ni 3+ ions?
- What kind of symmetry is exhibited by the macth box?
- STAE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TETRAHEDRAL AND OCTAHEDRAL VOIDS , THEIR LOCATIONS WITH THE HELP OF FIGURE
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number