i usually get messed up with the biological names of organisms. How can i get through this problem?
Asked by Niveda N | 3rd Jan, 2016, 08:05: PM
For remembering names, you can always try and relate the organism’s scientific name with its characteristics.
For example, Panthera tigris, learn the charactertisitcs of organisms those fall under the genus Panthera and the unique characteristics of species tigris
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 4th Jan, 2016, 10:49: AM
- which book most impressed the opinion of taxonomists?
- Name the cell wall of bacteria
- why amoeba are shapeless
- Name any two unicellular algae which are placed in the plant kingdom instead of the kingdom-Protista?
- Can anyone give important examples of gram positive and gram negative bacteria?
- define mycoplasm
- full chapter sir
- mycoplasma causes diseases in plants
- Why do gram negative bacteria have all four rings(L,P,S,M) while gram positive bacteria have only two(S ,M)?
- Why do gram positive bacteria have many pili?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number