i need a proper diference between 3 types of supportive tissues
Asked by shreyansh panwar | 17th Aug, 2010, 12:00: AM
- Cells of parenchyma tissue are unspecialised with thin cell walls.
- It is made up of cellulose.
- Cells of collenchyma tissues are elongated and irregularly thickened at the corners.
- It has deposition of pectin at corners.
- Cells are long and narrow as the walls are thickened due to lignin.
- It has uniform thickening due to presence of lignin.
Answered by | 19th Aug, 2010, 10:50: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number