I need general time table till exams
And need details how to study a particular subject
Asked by wsaalik | 24th Jan, 2017, 04:12: PM
1. Practise previous 5 years board question papers and solve each paper within the stipulated time period. Also, practise sample papers for good amount of practise. If you get stuck at a question, at the end of the paper, revise those answers well.
2. Since this time from Jan end till your board exam is a time just for Revision, do not study anything new unless it has appeared frequently (At least twice) in the previous years board papers.
3. Give equal time to all subjects.
4. While studying your notes, study important questions first.
5. In Mathematics, make notes of the formulae and important theorems and try to memorize them by solving varieties of question in the same format so that you can go through them all quickly on the day before the exam.
6. In Physics also, make a list of all formula so that you can always go through them quickly.
Do not stress out. Revise thoroughly whatever you have studied and keep board papers as the main priority.
All the best!!!
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 24th Jan, 2017, 08:52: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number