(i) Name the compound which is obtained from baking soda and is used to remove permanent hardness of water.
(ii) Write its chemical formula.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Jul, 2017, 01:37: PM
(i) Sodium Carbonate or Washing soda is obtained from baking soda which is used for removing permanent hardness of water.
(ii) Chemical formula - Na2CO3
Answered by | 24th Jul, 2017, 03:37: PM
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number