I live in a small town of up i.e. Ujhani . Here i have not found NCERT EXAMPLAR BOOK can you advise me from where i can buy it????
Asked by saxena | 8th May, 2016, 10:27: AM
PLease copy and paste the following link iun your browser
You can download the exemplar book from NCERT.
Uploading of exemplar questions are in progress in our site.
Please follow up with the customer care centre.
Thanks and Regards,
Answered by Vimala | 8th May, 2016, 09:23: PM
- Define co-factor of an element of matrix.
- Find the cofactors of all the elements of the determinant .
- Define adjoint of a matrix.
- Find the Adj A for matrix A =
- Define singular matrix.
- Show that a matrix A is invertible, if and only if A is non-singular.
- If , verify that (AB)–1 = B–1A–1.
- Find the matrix A, which satisfy the matrix equation,
- Show that A = satisfy the equation x2 – 5x – 14 = 0.
- Find the inverse of A, if
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number