I just wanted to ask the the size of prokaryotic cell and eukaryotic cells and the unit.
Asked by binodbharali | 14th Jun, 2016, 10:23: AM
The cells are measured in units called micrometres (μm).
1μm = 10-6m
1.0 – 10.0 μm
5.0 – 100.0 μm
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Jun, 2016, 10:33: AM
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number