I have doubts in the following questions.Please explain them to me Sir.
1.An object is held at 30cm in front of a convex mirror of focal length 15cm.At what distance from the convex mirror a plane mirror be held so that the images coincide with each other?
2.What is the value of focal length of a plane mirror?
3.How can you distinguish between a plane,concave and convex mirror without touching them?
4.It is desired to obtain an erect image of an object,using a concave mirror of focal length 20cm.
What should be the range of distance of the object from the mirror?
5.A ray of light is deviated through an angle of 60' by a plane mirror.Find
c)angle between the mirror and the direction of incident ray.
Asked by SHUBHAM GHODE | 18th Mar, 2017, 12:23: PM
NOTE: Kindly post each question as a separate query.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 20th Mar, 2017, 09:53: AM
- if you placed an object at (1) between 'C' and F and (2) F then find the position of image, size and nature of image formed by a concave mirrors ( with ray diagrams)
- When an object is placed between pole and focus of a convex mirror, then what is the image formed?
- How to form a image by concave mirror with position and size of image in a tabular form?
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number