I have doubts in the following questions.Please explain them to me Sir.
1.An object is held at 30cm in front of a convex mirror of focal length 15cm.At what distance from the convex mirror a plane mirror be held so that the images coincide with each other?
2.What is the value of focal length of a plane mirror?
3.How can you distinguish between a plane,concave and convex mirror without touching them?
4.It is desired to obtain an erect image of an object,using a concave mirror of focal length 20cm.
What should be the range of distance of the object from the mirror?
5.A ray of light is deviated through an angle of 60' by a plane mirror.Find
c)angle between the mirror and the direction of incident ray.
Asked by SHUBHAM GHODE | 18th Mar, 2017, 12:23: PM
NOTE: Kindly post each question as a separate query.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 20th Mar, 2017, 09:53: AM
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
- A Ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror is incident on its reflecting surface . What is the angle of incidence and angle of reflection of this ray.
- What is the general value of magnification in lens and mirror
- An object is placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 30 cm. The virtual image of the object is obtained at a distance 20 cm from the mirror. Calculate the position of the object. Please explain briefly step by step
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number