I get confused in molecular mass,molar mass ,and formula unit mass can you please explain this topic with a day to day life example???
Asked by Agil | 16th Jun, 2018, 08:18: PM
Molecular mass: It is the number equal to the sum of the atomic masses of the atoms in the molecule.
Example: Molecular mass of NaCl is
Molar mass is numerically same as molecular mass but the unit is different.
The unit is gm/mole
Formula unit mass:
Formula unit mass of the substance is the sum of the atomic masses of the atoms in the formula unit of the molecule.
Answered by Varsha | 17th Jun, 2018, 01:39: PM
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number