I find it difficult to memorize all the reactions and mechanisms in Organic Chemistry. It is really very confusing. Please give some tips to study well so that I can score well in my exams.
Asked by sunil2791 | 13th Oct, 2017, 07:47: PM
Undestand the role of each reactant, catalyst, conditions in the organic reactions or organic mechanisms.
Practice each frequently or say one mechanism per day. Write it down first by looking then by memorizing.
These small steps will give you lot of confidence.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 14th Oct, 2017, 08:25: PM
- IUPAC name
- Conversions from a-g
- how do we convert esters to aldehyd
- how is the cabonyl group of aldehyde/ketone affected in the presence of electron donating group like metyl in cyanohydrin reaction?
- an organic compound a with molecular formula c6h6o react with zinc dust to give a hydrocarbon B which upon reaction with CH3Cl in the presence of anhydrous AlCl3 gives C.compound C on oxidation with alkaline KMnO4 gives compound D Compound A on further reaction with NH3 in the presence of anhydrous ZnCl2 gives E identify compound A B C D E and also justify your answer
- Please solve this question
- Pl ans
- Oxidation of ortho nitrotoluene with agent Cro2cl2
- What happens when acetaldehyde reacts with (1) semicarbazide (2) HCN (3) I2/NaOH (4) NaHSo3 (5) Dil. NaoH (6) phenyl hydrazine
- How acetaldehyde prepared from (1) CH3COCl(acetyl chloride) (2) (CH3COO)2Ca (calcium acetate)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number