I find it difficult to memorize all the reactions and mechanisms in Organic Chemistry. It is really very confusing. Please give some tips to study well so that I can score well in my exams.
Asked by sunil2791 | 13th Oct, 2017, 07:47: PM
Undestand the role of each reactant, catalyst, conditions in the organic reactions or organic mechanisms.
Practice each frequently or say one mechanism per day. Write it down first by looking then by memorizing.
These small steps will give you lot of confidence.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 14th Oct, 2017, 08:25: PM
- Please solve this question
- Pl ans
- Oxidation of ortho nitrotoluene with agent Cro2cl2
- What happens when acetaldehyde reacts with (1) semicarbazide (2) HCN (3) I2/NaOH (4) NaHSo3 (5) Dil. NaoH (6) phenyl hydrazine
- How acetaldehyde prepared from (1) CH3COCl(acetyl chloride) (2) (CH3COO)2Ca (calcium acetate)
- Please answer it
- An organic compound A gives positive test with Tollen's reagent on treatment with ammonia forms B which is an eye medicine. A on treatment with concentrated KOH forms C and D . C on oxidation forms A again. D on acidification responds to Tollen's test. A combines with CH3MgI followed by hydrolysis forms E which on oxidation followed by decarboxylation forms methane. Identify A to E. With proper equations involved.
- Why alpha carbon of carbonyl compounds are acidic?
- Answer the question
- Plz answer 101 ques with proper explanation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number