(i) Draw a labelled diagram of female reproductive system.
(ii) What is the function of fallopian tube?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Mar, 2015, 10:13: AM
(i) Human female reproductive system:
(ii) Function of the fallopian tube: Fallopian tube is the site of fertilsation, the sperm fuses with the ovum. It also passes the fertilised ovum or the zygote towards the uterus by its ciliary action.
Answered by | 27th Mar, 2015, 12:13: PM
- what is menstruation?explain
- what is sex
- LIVING THINGS I How do these reproduce 1)Hen : 2)Human: 3)Mango: 4)Crow: 5)Rose: 6) Table 7) book 8) chair
- how sex of a baby is determined
- Draw a labeled diagram of the various stages in the lifecycle of a frog.
- does egg had all part of cell
- What is the importance of reproduction?
- When is embryo called foetus?
- Draw diagram of human sperm and label its parts.
- a) How is zygote formed in sexual reproduction? b) Where does development of baby take place in humans?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number