I didn't understood the answer of 7th question of Ex.8.2 (please show with long division). Also, how did the answer of question 3rd of Ex.8.1 (2:3 x 100) came ?
Asked by mwar3210 | 9th Jan, 2016, 11:37: PM
Please refer which book you are referring. And it would be better if you can provide the question directly.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 11th Jan, 2016, 11:51: AM
- the MP of 5 kg rice is rupees 120. A spoon worth rupees 10 is given with every pack of 5 kg rice e.then the retiral gains 10% .find the CP of 5 kg rice
- a milkman sold two of his buffaloes for rippers 20000each. On one he made a gain of 5 percent and on other a loss of 10 percent. Find his overall gain or loss
- The cost price of an article is rs 500.The shopkeeper sells it at a gain of 25/2 percent .ST of 15 percent also charged. Find the amount payable by the customer
- c.p =₹80 and s.p =₹76.80 find the loss percent
- azad bought toys worth 75,000 for his toy shop. he spent some money on transportation, rent for his shop, and salary for the salesman. if he had made a profit of 10% on his real expenses (cost+overhead expenses), which were rupees 9000, calculate his overhead expenses.
- The cost of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles . Find the profit or loss percent
- Hasan buys two types of fabrics for making uniforms. Shirt fabrics are priced at Rs 50 per meter and cloths for trousers are Rs 90 per meter. He buys 3 meters of cloth of shirt and 2 meters of cloth for trousers. If he sells with 12% profit on shirt and 10% profit on trouser the he gets a total of Rs.36600. how much buy trousers meters ?
- 1.The cost price of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles. Find the profit or loss percentage.
- Ankit sold 2 jeans for rupees 998 on one he gains 10% and on the other he lost 10% find his gain or loss percent in the whole transaction
- If by selling 25 chairs there is a loss equal to the costprice of 5 chairs, find the loss %
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number