I am not much prepared for my science exam. Please help me what can I do to score good marks.
Asked by siddhikadilipdesai | 25th Feb, 2016, 06:26: PM
- Complete all the topics and focus primarily on NCERT books.
- Revise regularly.
- Study and practice previous year/ sample papers. Also, solve the question bank and go through the revision notes provided by www.topperlearning.com
Exam Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Chemistry:
- Formulae, structures, IUPAC nomenclature, reactions, laws and postulates are the backbone of chemistry. Practice them as many times you can.
- Memorise the elements of the modern periodic table along with their atomic numbers. Be thorough with the first 20 elements.
- Create mind maps along with flash cards for easy remembering of the elements and the trends of the modern periodic table.
Exam Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Biology:
- Biology involves learning and memorising difficult terminologies. Write such terms repeatedly so as to get acquainted with them.
- Diagrams are an important aspect of Biology. Practice drawing proportionate diagrams. All the diagrams should be neat and well-labelled. Highlight key features in the diagrams so that you remember that your diagram is complete in all aspects.
- Get thorough with the important definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- Create mind maps along with flash cards of important diagrams and terminologies. They will form images that will be difficult to erase, thus making the task of remembering easier.
Exam Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Physics:
- Understand the sign conventions and rules for drawing the ray diagrams.
- Note down the important formulae and equations and memorize them to solve numerical problems.
- Practice the numerical questions and revise the concepts as this is the key to ace Physics.
All the Best!!
Answered by | 25th Feb, 2016, 06:39: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number