How will you identify the positive terminal of a battery if it is hidden in a box and you can only see two of its leads.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Both the leads of the battery can be dipped into a single piece of potato for long time. After that, it can be observed that there is green coloration near one of the terminals. This is the positive terminal and the other one is the negative terminal.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- define a cell
- Why electricity can pass through conducter, not by insulator??
- What is electroplating? How will you carry out electroplating of copper in the laboratory.
- Write short note on. Electroplating
- Mention the components of the circuit of tester
- How is electroplating used to save iron from corrosion?
- Gold does not corrode. Despite this, gold ornaments start showing patches of other color after repeated use. Why?
- During electroplating, initially some bubbles were appearing near an electrode. After 30 mins, no bubbles appear. What do you conclude from this?
- How will you modify an electroplating circuit to clearly indicate that the electroplating process is over?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number