how will the sunlight reach till the forest floor in a forest(as they need sunlight to perform photosynthesis??
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 7th Sep, 2020, 04:37: PM
Because of the very dense canopy, little sunlight reaches the ground. However, the gap enables sunlight to reach the forest floor and fuel the rapid growth of small trees.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Sep, 2020, 01:15: PM
- Explain how various components of forest are interdependent on each other ?
- How are forest fires caused
- forest is important
- Explain the term ‛ Nothing ever goes waste in a forest ’
- what is a food chain?explain with an example?
- Scientific name bambuseue this plant grows very fast it is used for making beautiful furniture house roofs bridges sensors sunshades and many more things
- Label canopy and understorey in the given figure.
- What does the below figure depict?
- Name any four animals that live in the deeper areas of the forest.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number