how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 6th Jun, 2020, 11:04: AM
In standard form terms are ordered from biggest exponent to lowest exponent
Answered by Arun | 6th Jun, 2020, 02:13: PM
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- What is variable and content?
- what is standard form?
- what is constant polynomial
- In the following expression which expression are ponal polynomial and which are not justify your statement with answer 1. x5-3x2-5x
- Is 3/4 a polynomial?
- X=c√b+4find x+1/x
- What is the zero of the zero polynomial?
- Please ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS BELOW ASAP 1. Verify that -2 is a zero of the polynomial p(a)=a+2 2. Find the zero of the polynomial p(b)=b+10 3. Factorise (b-c)3 +(c-d)33+(d-b)3 4. Expand the following (i) (4a-b+2c)2 (ii) (-x+2y-3z)2 5. Factorize the following (i) x2+9x+18 (ii)2x3-3x2-17x+30 (iii) 9x2+4y2+16z2+12xy-16yz-24xz (iv) 1-64x2 6. Simplify (2x-5y)3-(2x+5y)3 7. Prove that (a+b+c)3-a3-b3-c3= 3(a+b)(b+c)(c+a)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number