How we get the nature of our father and mother ?
Asked by | 6th Mar, 2008, 11:04: PM
During sexual reproduction, the male and the female gametes fuse to form a zygote, which in turn becomes a new embryo containing the full 46 chromosomes – half from the father and half from the mother. Since during reproduction each of the two parent organisms contributes half of the genetic makeup in the offspring, the progeny inherits characteristics of both the mother and father.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:11: PM
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number