How we get the nature of our father and mother ?
Asked by | 6th Mar, 2008, 11:04: PM
During sexual reproduction, the male and the female gametes fuse to form a zygote, which in turn becomes a new embryo containing the full 46 chromosomes – half from the father and half from the mother. Since during reproduction each of the two parent organisms contributes half of the genetic makeup in the offspring, the progeny inherits characteristics of both the mother and father.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:11: PM
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
- 1. Assertion (A): the most common reason for the deterioration in the women's health is frequent conception and child bearing. Reason(R): lack of knowledge and pressure form the society to have children are major causes of frequent conception
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number