how we can reduce the pressure exerted by the liqiuds on the container ?show it by some practical experiment
Asked by abhishekkumaryadav854327 | 9th Sep, 2018, 04:09: PM
The pressure exerted by the liquids acts on:
- side walls of the container
- bottom of the container
-It is experimentally found that if the containers of similar diametres are used to fill the same liquid,
then the pressure exerted by that liquid increases with an increase in depth.
- Thus, inorder to reduce the pressure exerted by the liquid on the container, we can reduce the depth of the container in any experimental setup, keeping the mass and nature of liquid same.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 10th Sep, 2018, 04:53: PM
- force acting on an area of 100 cm² is 200N find the pressure acting on this area in N/m²
- The pressure of the inflated balloon is less or greater than the atmospheric pressure? Why? Explain.
- what is pressure
- A car has a weight of 8000N. The car is supported by 4 tyres. The weight on each tyre is equal. The area of one tyre in contact with the ground is 150 cm2 . Calculate the pressure that one tyre exerts on the ground. Show your working and give your answer in N/cm2 .
- 4. You are given the following masses and volumes for various blocks of materials. The mass of 1cm^ 3 of water is 1g.From them choose which one will float in water? (A)materialW:mass=12g,volume=10cm 3 (B)materialY:mass=30g,volume=28cm 3 (C)materialX:mass=22g,volume=20cm3 (D)materialZ;mass=12g,volume=13cm3
- what does pressure depend on?
- 5 applications on atmospheric pressure
- State the characteristics of liquid pressure?
- A nail has 2metre square at one end,1/100m^2 and at the other end. a force of 1000g. weight is applied on the first end calculate the pressure avthing on the wall? Value of g=10m/sec^2
- How vaccum can be created on Earth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number