How water pollution control helps in the conservation of energy?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Pollution control contributes to energy conservation by reducing the amount of energy needed to clean up very large pollution problems, as they are encountered when they are smaller and easier to correct. Water pollution control also means less water filtration and purification is needed, which will save a lot of energy.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- List some of the common household method which can be used to purify water.
- How is drinking water purified by using chemical method?
- How boiling helps in the purification of water?
- Which purification methods are shown in the figures given below:
- What type of organisms is present in water contaminated with sewage?
- Name a popular household filter which is used to purify the water?
- Give the sequence of the methods followed in purification of water supplied to homes?
- What is meant by chlorination?
- What are the different physical and chemical methods to make water safe for drinking at home?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number