How was political and economical stability responsible for the development of the Lucknavi culture?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Oct, 2016, 02:39: PM
Political and economical reasons for the development of Lucknavi culture:
- Saadat Khan laid Awadh state.
- He was an intelligent, efficient administrator, maintained law and order, introduced revenue reforms and strengthened his army.
- He was succeeded by his nephew Safdar Jung.
- Safdar Jung continued the legacy of Saadat Khan.
- The prolonged period of peace and economic prosperity stimulated the development of Lucknavi culture.
Answered by | 10th Oct, 2016, 04:39: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number