How to solve this question wihout drawing graph?
Asked by Vineeth K | 31st May, 2016, 03:35: PM
Answered by Vimala
| 1st Jun, 2016,
Answered by Vimala | 1st Jun, 2016, 05:11: PM
- Hello sir I need a full explanation of this sum find domain and range of f(x)=|2x-3|-3
- Please help to solve
- Hello sir, Please explain this sum, Find the domain of the functions i) f(x) = 1/√(x^2 -5x + 6) ii) f(x) = x^2+2x+1/x^2-8x+12
- 4x+1 then x =
- mod(2x-[x])=4 where  represent greatest integer function
- find domain of √x^2-5x+6
- Find range
- Find the domain of √(sin(cosx)).
- Find the range f(x)= root 9-x^2 my doubt is that the answer says [0,3]. But since we have a square root, won't we get range [-3,3]?
- Range of f(x)=x²-x/x²+2x
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number