how to Predict the products of electrolysis?
Asked by | 27th Feb, 2008, 05:51: PM
The positive ions will move to the cathode and negative to the anode. The cation which has higher reduction potential will be reduced
in preference will be reduced at cathode and the anion which has higher oxidation potential will be oxidised at anode.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 03:56: PM
- Electrochemistry:- Comment on pH of solution after electrolysis of ZnSO4 in aqueous media by using Zn electrode.
- Aluminium is extracted by electrolysis of
- Pls explain
- TOTAL VOLUME OF GASES EVOLVED AT STP WHEN 36g OF H2O ARE COMPLETELY ELECTROLYSED BETWEEN PLATINUM ELECTRODES.
- What happens to flow of electrons if we introduce two anodes at one end of the cathode
- 3.66 sum plz
- 3.71 plz
- 3.52 numerical plz
- 3.57 plz
- Pl this question as fast as possible
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number