how to plot
Asked by himanshu17apr | 4th Jun, 2018, 05:42: PM
To plot √19 on the number line we will use Pythagoras
42 + (√3)2 = 16 + 3 = 19
1) First find √2 using sides 1 and 1.
2) Find √3 using sides 2 and 1.
3) Find √19 using 4 and √3
Answered by Sneha shidid | 5th Jun, 2018, 09:52: AM
- construction of root 5 + root 1 on the number line
- locate√2 on the number line
- Represent √8.2 on a number line
- ROOT 10 REPRESENTS ON NUMBER LINE
- Represent on the number line.
- Represent root 5on the number line
- Represent √9.3 on numberline
- How to represent 2-root 3 on number line. Pls explain with diagram.
- Why every point on the number line is in the form of underroot m ?.
- How to locate root 9.86 on number line
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number